- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove and Replace – Base,V6
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove and Replace – V6 Right Side
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- PERFORM INDUCTION SERVICE
JAY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2019